Today, year 3 went to the Museum of Kent life in Maidstone for Stone Age day. We had many different sessions;
- we learnt about trading,
- we found out what weapons they had,
- we learnt about how Stone Age people evolved from hunter gatherrs to farmers,
- we met a member of a stone age tribe,
- we found out what beliefs and burial traditions they had,
- and took part in cave painting.
We also had a play in the outdoor areas within the museum complex.
A brilliant day all round! Thank you to all the accompanying adults.